Futurepreneurs Academy X 2024S
Online Experiential Entrepreneurship Course Ideal for Students in Years 9 to 11
- 15-levels with gamified knowledge building and start-up challenges
- 60-90 minutes per level
- Up to 12 months for course completion
- Some exposure to entrepreneurship or experience recommended
Build and launch your own start-up …
- Students work independently or in teams through a series of knowledge briefings and gamified applied challenges following a simulated start-up process from idea to launch.
- They identify a problem in their community or the world, come up with a start-up idea and produce a detailed prototype of a physical product, service or app solution, then create a business model and plan for launching their business.
- Along the way they build an entrepreneurial mindset and start to master important skills for the future including, creative problem solving, design thinking, product design, market research, business modelloing, financials and pitching skills.
Benchmark students’ entrepreneurial attitudes, motivations and strengths against the world’s best founders.
Innovations that Matter
Mini-research project for students to identify an innovative solution to a problem that is meaningful to them. It could be themed at the school’s discretion.
Identify a Problem or Opportunity – personal, community, world
Stream 1 – Same content as Futurepreneurs Academy for students who have not done the program to build foundation mindset & skills
Stream 2 – Re-Cap Condensed content and activities designed for students who’ve done Futurepreneurs Ignite to re-cap and build on core skills.
FutureWork | FutureLife – both streams explicitly link work and ife skills to entrepreneurial skills.
Come Up with Brilliant Start-Up Ideas
Market Research – Competitors, Trends, Target Customers
Design a Product Solution
Create a Product Prototype
Test Your Prototype
Make Your Start-Up Pop!
Business Model Blueprint I
Business Model Blueprint II
Financials and Start-Up Budget
Launch Plan – Sales and Marketing
Launch Communications – Website, LinkedIn profile
Pitch for Start-Up Capital
- Up to 100 students (Additional students AUD30 per student)
- 15x Levels. Multiple individual learning modules and challenges
- Minimum 1x 60-minute lesson per week for up to 20-weeks
- Educator online account – access to student quests, lesson plans and other facilitation/coaching resources
- Student online account – access to student start-up quests, concept briefings and challenge activities
- Gamified knowledge building and engaging team challenges
- Aligned to ANCv9 – Economics and Business, Design Technologies and General Capabilities
- Online set-up, onboarding and dedicated implementation support from Entropolis’ education specialists
- Comprehensive program implementation handbook
- Culminates in showcase event – market day, pitch, expo
- Assessment Rubrics and Certificate of Achievement